Sunday, March 27, 2011

Purse Buzz's beauty mixer!

Yesterday I had the pleasure of going to Purse Buzz's beauty mixer! It was amazing! The students at Bellus Academy gave out free massages, facials, manicures and a lot of great other things! I am so glad I went! Met some really cool people and got to see thee fabulous Crystal and her hubby Josh. Check out her blog here! http://makeupbycrystals.blogspot.com/


Photo courtesy of Crystal


Purse Buzz and friends gave out some really cool gift bags that included Nyx, OCC, and L'oreal products! They even raffled out some really great prizes! I won the big cover up from Cover fx!!! Yayness!! I never win anything...well hardly ever! Hahaha!



Btw, Bellus academy is fabulous! I've gone to the sister locations and let me tell you Bellus is by far thee best one in San Diego, CA.

If you get a chance, take it and go to one of Purse Buzz's beauty mixers!

Love,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment