Thursday, March 31, 2011

Fab deals!!!

I searched google looking for green corsets for St Patrick's day which btw is so hard to find these days. I was looking for a forest green one and most places had minty green. During my search I discovered www.milanoo.com. This site is AMAZING! They have everything from costumes to home and garden items!


I found the cutest corset. It is green and black and lacey, super cute! Oh and did I mention it was only $20.00! Scooore!!

I brought a 5 piece make up brush set for $6.00 just to avoid the sh&h charges and boy was that the best decision ever!! The brushes are sooooo soft!!!!



In additional to the items listed aboved I received a 30 piece professional brush set. OMGEE, these brushes are amaz! The quality is phenomenal! They are comparable to Crown brushes or even Mac quality. The set I received cost $62.00 which is a steal!! Try getting 25 brushes at Mac for that price, not happening. One important thing to note is that Milanoo is based out of China so you will need to allow 2-3 weeks to receive your product(s).

Milanoo is my new favorite online store!! I am so glad I stumbled across it and am able to share it with all of you!

Loving my soft brushes & super cute corset,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment