Tuesday, June 28, 2011

IMATS!


Hey guys!! I know it's been a while since i've last blogged. I went to Pasadena, CA this past weekend for IMATS and man oh man was that the best experience ever! I didn't really buy a lot since I went CRAZY buying things at the makeup show in February. Anywho, here are some pictures from my IMATS experience. For more pictures go to: https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Frison-Makeup-Fusion/148803231814280

I was SUPER excited to see my fellow glammies! I love these girls SO much!



Picture courtesy of makeupbycrystals. Make sure to follow her and find her on FB!


I met ItsJudyTime and Benji her fiance. She's such a sweetheart! She remembered me from running into her at Kandee Johnson's last Glaminar.


I met Julie G again. She's really nice! I love when YouTube gurus are nice!


I saw Kandee again! She is amazing! I love her! Such a positive and kind soul she is! She could seriously get the award for person of a lifetime! <3

Everyone I met was awesome and so were the things I purchased. Check them out:

I finally got my hands on Inglot! They have so many fabulous colors it was really hard to narrow it down! But these were the colors I went with! I want more!!!


I purchased two OCC Lip Tars. Melange and Skrumpit. It was hard to chose those too because I REALLY wanted to get hoochie and every other color hahaha.


I saw this headband and fell in LOVE instantly!!! OMG!!! How awesome is this?! This isn't the exact one I brought. I'll upload it later today (hopefully, lol). But OMG it is AMAZING!!!!

I had thee best IMATS experience everrrrr! This was my first one and DEFINITELY not my last! I am SO glad I was able to spend much needed quality time with my fave sisters ever, meet some of my fave gurus and make new friends! Thank you IMATS it has been fun! I'll leave you with a picture of myself with some of my fave sisters!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment